Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I am Flabbergasted, and Not Just Because I've Always Wanted to Use That Word

I saw Chris Croteau. I am 99.9% certain that I just saw Chris Croteau in the USF bookstore. I couldn't say hello, I don't think I would have been able to speak at all. He was... wow, I used to have such a thing for him. Now he's tall (taller, I suppose, he was always tall) and his voice is so much deeper. Granted the last time I saw him was 8th grade graduation, so he's done some growing up in the interim. But I was floored. I never, ever expected to see him again. And if I did, I was going to say all manner of charming and witty things...or at least something!

4 comments:

Chris Croteau said...

Which Chris Croteau, there are a few of us out there.

Beth said...

The one I went to MHR with.

Chris Croteau said...

So track your down and talk to him, what's the worst that can happen. If he doesn't want to go out with you it's his loss.
P.S. It seems that most of us Chris Croteau's are tall.

Beth said...

I've tried a couple times to track him down, but it's been almost eight years. Seeing him (I think) at college wrong-footed me enough. And besides, I'm doing just dandy being single anyway.