Monday, June 29, 2009

Writers Turn Caffeine Into Words

So, I'm taking time to relax after my stay in Tampa and boy, do I need it. I'm starting to work on a schedule to keep to, so I don't get all lazy these two months until school begins again (hoping still to get a job, though!) and I am going to exercise in some way every single day, 'cause I'm looking good and I want to keep this up!

Collins is fixed (my dearest darling, beautiful laptop of Awesome, in case you're unaware who I'm talking about) and running like life in "Row, Row, Row, Your Boat" (i.e. like a dream). Brilliant. This means several things, my lieblings:

1. My responses to e-mails will be longer and have a quicker turn-over.
2. I'll be able to actually get and listen to new music, watch shows I've been meaning to catch, and maybe finish Devour just so I can have a good laugh at Jensen Ackles' expense (which I've been doing ever since Kris first showed me "Eye of the Tiger" and got me into Supernatural).
3. I will write every single fucking day, you have my word! On the 5th starts up, wewriteinhell time, and I'm working on a prequel to my planned NaNo this year: Wilde at Heart. And I just got a couple songfic ideas today (J2 both of them)
4. I'll be able to feed, play games with, and mess about more with my neopets (well, it makes me happy)
5. Maybe more Twitter and/or Facebook updates.

No comments: