Thursday, July 2, 2009

When the Universe Hands You A Giant Sign...

...you take it and go on with your life. Cute Priest...Brian is leaving. Going to another church, somewhere in Virginia I think. Good for him, sad for me because who will feed me for free every few weeks? (yeah, 'cause that's why I'm upset)

Anyway, promised only cheery, didn't I my lieblings?

In a strange turn of events, I found a CD I thought I'd lent out never to see again in freshman year. On it (Now 5...yeah, remember when they had Now CDs...remember when they weren't double digits) is the best of all the boy bands and singers I loved, including some I'd forgotten, some I remember, and one I remember the dance to ("It's Gonna Be Me"...What? I was young and foolish...and they were marionettes in the video!).

This stemmed from Al playing Will Smith (*hearts* this morning, so I actually looked at the Hip Hop section in the radio station. Found Shaggy ("Angel") and the late, great Aaliyah ("Try Again"), who was the first celebrity whose death made me cry (other notables: John Ritter, Jerry Orbach, Heath Ledger, and River Phoenix...if ten years later and most recently, Natasha Richardson).

Then I found the CD and ripped the songs and am now jamming out to SoulDecision, Britney Spears (back when she was awesome), BSB, 'NSync,, Mandy Moore (who's even more awesome now!), BBMak and my favourite song when I was younger "Absolutely (Story of a Girl)"

Look for a post about how much I ADORE Leverage once I've seen a few more episodes!

No comments: