Friday, August 7, 2009

Sometimes Bad Guys are the Only Good Guys You Get

Okay, so I ate fortune cookies for breakfast...claimed it was 'the age of the geek'...I tried to give someone a nosebleed with my mind...and imaged killing someone with an appetizer...

Not only have three of the Leverage people moved into my head (Eliot, Hardison, and Parker), but I am turning into an amalgamation of all of them...

COOL!

And I love having them around! Hardison helps me with my computer (and understands and is honoured when I call him Boy Tosh), Eliot helps with my cooking (when I burnt myself, he was dragging me to the sink to clean and soothe the wound before I registered it hurt), and Parker...well, Parker makes me want to steal things. Well, makes me want to steal things more than I usually do. Well, makes my fingers twitch when a tourist with a big, open purse walks by and I'm literally running out of food to eat. If I ever do decide to steal (again), Parker will be the one making sure I don't get caught. And she's socially awkward, so I like letting her loose on Dean (Winchester) and Mark (Cohen). It's quite fun really. Also, we bond over our immense confusion about the desire of women to buy shoes...

No comments: