1. Revising my final papers for Queer Theory and Feminism
2. Taking inventory of the things I got from my grandma so I'll know what sort of kitchen/dining items I'll need before I move to St Augustine.
3. Finding a roommate in St Augustine.
4. Not be thinking about decorating my room for Christmas, as it will just all need to be taken down and put back in its boxes before said move.
5. Studying for Human Geography and Medieval Society exams.
6. Making up my Christmas list which now consists of two concrete items (John Barrowman's new CD and Torchwood Series 2) and several desperately-wished-for items that I won't ask for because they are a. silly or b. far too expensive.