I am no longer a teenager. I keep writing (fine, typing) that and I still don't quite believe it. There's no "Today is the first day of the rest of my life", choirs of celestial voices, or anything like that. I feel the same as I did yesterday. Is something supposed to change?
What I truly want for my birthday:
1. A black leather jacket. Wanted one for years, but far too expensive.
2. Tosh and Owen to not be dead anymore.
3. Three hours to myself.
4. A lover.
5. For all my packing to be magically done.
6. For Mary to be here to celebrate with me.
7. Peace on earth and a salami sub.