Thursday, March 5, 2009

Can't Think of Clever Title

So, I worked my final three hour, sit in the Box Office and try to not kill anyone shift today.

I have a Theatre History Midterm tomorrow (less than 12 hours away!) and plenty to do this weekend.

1. Stage Combat journal (about rapier, dagger and being happy to have found my ring)
2. Rehearse and learn a scene from Doubt (Watch your back, Meryl Streep!)
3. Meet Meg like every Friday and try not to have a crush on her.
4. While I'm at it, try not to have a crush on Greg either.
5. Do 3 rehearsal entries and a play/scene/character analysis.
6. Go to church on Sunday and try not to have a crush on the handsome priest.
7. And try to not have a crush on the girl in my dance class.
8. Do the Art Walk tomorrow, so I don't have to make my own food.
9. Work the shows: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

So...a lot of that has to do with not having crushes on people. *shakes head* Well, you know me, silly school girl in the extreme when it comes to crushes. I'll try not to doodle hearts...try =8->

No comments: