Friday, November 21, 2008

Connection in an Isolating Age

So, I spent my afternoon hanging out with Evie and Aubrey. We had Chipotle's (which hurt like hell due to jaw-thingy, but I fought through), then headed off to the mall.

On the way we sung Rent (haven't done that in far far too long), finishing with "Out Tonight" before we got out of the car. Then we just wandered around, looking at nothing and everything. Eventually the characters started mucking about (Ianto is unnerved by Roger, exasperated by Jack, likes Rose, and is still snappy with the Doctor, we've learned). Evie bought some CDs for their road trip/move to Arizona *cries and misses already*

Then we came home and hung out for a while. Showed Aubrey the pics from Dragon*Con (Evie was discussing WoW with my brother *rolls eyes*), and the posters and pictures with the boys. Told them the story of Gareth's name plate being in my possession, the friends I made, the fun I had...

Here comes the particularly fun bit: Evie bought me my first vibrator (it's pretty and pink). Which seems paradoxically really weird and like a rite of passage. Bugger is I have no AAA's. Fuckwank!

No comments: