Thursday, November 20, 2008

Instrumental

So as I was finishing up a phone call before Feminism today, I slowed to a stop to say goodbye. I happened to look to my right, then quickly again to be sure I wasn't seeing things.

Or people.

Minas, who I knew from my very first acting class was standing there, looking just as surprised to see me. We were both shocked, but quickly hugged. We discuss how we'd all lost touch and how good it was to see each other again. He introduced me to his friend Michael (whom I apparently danced with at Minas' birthday party. I don't remember that, but he was cute, so I'm fine with it =8->). Minas has (obviously) grown up quite a bit in the nearly three and a half years since we've seen each other. Taller (but he was always), scruffy-faced (in a good way), and his voice got much deeper. Uninvited, the tiny crush I'd harboured on him decided to show back up (looking extremely tan from the vacation it's been on for three and a half years) and flutter it's manic wings. I walked into my class grinning like a loon, staring off into space, the whole deal.

He asked if I have my classes at 2 every Tuesday and Thursday. I said I do. Maybe that means we'll see each other again. You never know. See? That's the flutter I was talking about...

No comments: