Friday, November 14, 2008

I Feel Like a 4th Grade Dweeb

Okay, so now I apparently need an MRI *whimpers* to find out what the flingin' flangin' hell is wrong with my jawline or teeth or whatever. The mouth did diddly squat in making me able to eat. And it's really fucking awkward.


What I'm loving right nowi: Rascal Flatts, Sugarland, Brad Paisley and Lady Antebellum all picked up awards at the CMAs on Wednesday; The Uncommon Reader is being shipped to me and I'll have it soon; I'm hoping to make some money selling my unwanted books (Push come to shove, I'll take 'em to school and barter); Jon Stewart's verbally ass-kicking Bill O'Reilly; the film Quid Pro Quo which is fucking amazing (Go watch now!)
What I'm hating right now: The continuing inability to eat without pain; people giving me advice about said inability to eat (rather starve than drink Ensure); my NaNo count is still below 20k and tomorrow's the halfway point.

Off to kick my own ass into gear!

No comments: